We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive
Part time: 2 or 3 days per week. Full time also possible. If part time, some flexibility for time across the whole week desirable.
Salary: Dependent on experience and working hours.
Probationary period: 6 months.
Location: Our office in Normanton on Soar, Leicestershire. Home working also possible.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. You will be expected to manage our complete digital marketing effort – including managing and creating content for our web site and social media channels (currently Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Plan and create content for our social media channels, including scheduling multiple posts for each day.
- Create original blog content for publication on our web site. Content similar to our existing blog posts viewable here.
- Create content for new web pages to promote various services, including tweaking and amending existing pages as required.
- Work with our SEO specialist on improving our site and web page design and content.
- Engage with our social media followers where appropriate.
- Take and edit photos for our web site and social channels.
- Analyse and report on web site and social media stats, highlighting areas that could do with further work to aid growth.
- Plan and manage paid advertising, such as Google Ads, and Social Post Promotion.
The essential requirements for this role are:
- Experience in creating original and engaging blog posts and social media content.
- Basic knowledge of HTML for web site work.
- Excellent communication skills with a very strong attention to detail with spelling and grammar.
- Good photography skills (and some PhotoShop skills if needed!)
- A “can do” attitude and team player, willing to undertake other duties as reasonably required.
- A passion for marketing, social, and hopefully IT(!).
Want to work with us?
We’d like to hear from anyone who thinks they can manage, improve, and make our digital marketing effort awesome. If that sounds like you, please e-mail email@example.com with the following:
- A covering e-mail, including why you think you’re perfect for the role, and how you could help deeserve grow. Also include any past projects/blogs/social channels you’ve been involved with as examples.
Please also include your working hours expectations (how many days per week) and remuneration expectations.
- Your CV
This job role is available immediately. Closing date for applications is the 15th February 2021.
Due to COVID restrictions, initial phone calls will take place over Microsoft Teams via video.
More services to help
We offer a comprehensive range of IT services to suit all businesses - from "helpdesk"-style IT support to data centre hosting services.
Your business doesn’t run itself; and neither do its IT systems. From email to Internet, your back-up server to your phone system, you need technology to run smoothly so your business can do the same.
From ad hoc projects to ongoing, proactive support contracts, deeserve can plug into your department any time to provide specialist server and network management.
Our fully managed colocation services make use of data centres across the UK, to securely house your network equipment.