Why your business needs a Microsoft 365 audit
With so many different features, and new ones being introduced all the time, there’s a lot to get your head around when it comes to Microsoft 365. Add to that the fact that your business is probably changing just as quickly, with new staff, emerging opportunities and threats and everything else the business world can throw at you, and keeping up with your Microsoft 365 subscription can feel like a full-time job. That’s where we can help!
Here’s what a Microsoft 365 audit will look at
The point of Microsoft 365 is, of course, to streamline your departments and make sure operations and comms are smooth across all areas of your business. If you’re starting to feel that things are less than streamline as they are, it’s time for an audit.
One of the great things about Microsoft 365 is its adaptability, so if your business has changed since you first started using it, you’ll find it can easily be re-customised to meet your new requirements. That’s something we can help with, and something our audit will also help uncover.
Our Microsoft 365 audit service takes a snapshot of how your business is currently using your subscription, and looks at where you can be using it more effectively. It will also highlight any potential problems. For example, we’ll look at areas such as:
- Global settings – we’ll review these to make sure they’re sensible, safe and what you’re expecting.
- Users – if you’ve had employees leave or new ones join, we’ll make sure everyone has the right access and permissions.
- Security – we’ll make sure all your security settings are up-to-date, including Enterprise Apps.
- Programs and applications – we’ll look at how you’re currently using business collaboration tools and services like Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business.
- Groups – we’ll look at how these are set up, make sure the groups you have in place make sense for how your teams work together and suggest redundant groups that could be removed.
- Recommended changes – we’ll come up with a list of improvements you could make to help you utilise Microsoft 365 more effectively.
Need help implementing suggested changes? No problem!
Here at deeserve, we’re accredited Microsoft Partners and offer comprehensive Microsoft 365 support that includes helping you implement the changes we’ve suggested in our audit. Whether your business is large or small, you can rely on our Microsoft 365 support team to make sure you’re making the most of your subscription.
If you’d like us to cast an expert eye over your company’s Microsoft 365 subscription and utilisation, give us a call on 01509 808586 or email email@example.com and let’s talk Microsoft 365 audits!
More services to help
We offer a comprehensive range of IT services to suit all businesses - from "helpdesk"-style IT support to data centre hosting services.
Your business doesn’t run itself; and neither do its IT systems. From email to Internet, your back-up server to your phone system, you need technology to run smoothly so your business can do the same.
From ad hoc projects to ongoing, proactive support contracts, deeserve can plug into your department any time to provide specialist server and network management.
Our fully managed colocation services make use of data centres across the UK, to securely house your network equipment.